Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nachomamatees Review

Recently I had the privilege of reviewing a T-Shirt from Nachomama Tees! I chose the "This Is My Party Shirt" from the "Cool T-Shirts" category of their website! I chose this tee because I thought it would be so cute to wear to my Coupon Parties! I am very pleased with the quality of my shirt, it is going to make for a great Coupon Party shirt! I love a good T-shirt! They are very soft and well made, and 100% Cotton. Nachomamatees.com offers vintage t shirts, unique novelty t-shirts, priceless movie shirts and stylish cool t-shirt designs. They have some killer  vintage shirts , like Voltron, Ghost Busters, He Man and Star Wars to name a few. My son LOVES Voltron!  Nachomama Tees is the source to buy funny t shirts online that can't be beat!
The following is a picture of my shirt and a few from their website:


 84 Transformers Optimus T Shirt
Ghostbusters t-shirt He-Man T Shirt

Having an 80's Theme Party!? Go check out Nachomama Tees for your 80's T-Shirts!

No comments: