Friday, June 10, 2011

Publix Trip 6/10/11


Front View





Back View

Oh how I have missed Publix, I have been so busy I have to admit I haven't been in over two weeks and I missed it!!! I got some really good deals today, Here is a run down of what I got, everything I bought I had at least one coupon for (except my milk), most items I had stacked  coupons for :)

8 Ragu Spaghetti Sauces
4 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
2 Mt. Olive Pickle Relish 
4 Fanta Drinks (I had $1/2 coupons that my husband brought home from a tear pad at the Pilot Travel Center)
8 Sprite Drinks (I had $1/2 coupons that my husband brought home from a tear pad at the Pilot Travel Center)
(3) 6pk of cokes (tear pad in store for buy 2 get 1 free, stacked with a Publix coupon in the Yellow Advantage Fler for buy 2 get 1 free, so I actually with the two coupons it was like buy 1 get 2 free :)
1 Bayer Advanced Asprin
1 Tylenol Precise 3pk patch
1 Tylenol Precise cream
1 Ruffies Trash bags
4 Hunt's Ketchup
4 Combats (in store blinkie $1/1 coupon plus a $3/1 Yellow Adv. coupon)
6 Suave Body Washes 
10 Suave Lotions
2 Dove Men + Care Body Wash
2 Dove Men + Care Deodorants
1 Publix Rubbing Alcohol (coupon for it free through Publix Baby Club)
1 Publix Hand Sanitizer  (coupon for it free through Publix Baby Club)
1 Publix Coco Butter Lotion (coupon for it free through Publix Baby Club)
1 Glade Candle (coupon for one free)
3 Sargentos Shredded Cheese
1 Gallon of Milk (no coupon :( )
Plus donated $2 to the Children's Network (I think it was) and got 2 of these coupon pages:


Total before coupons, etc: $217.37

Total after coupons, etc: $49.92

Yea!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy what you do. I try but dont ever save that much.

April said...

I teach classes on how to do it, online and local :)