Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Come Link up and meet some new Facebook Pages!!

Ourfamilyworld
Welcome to the 2nd edition of Facebook Lovers Hop hosted by : Ourfamilyworld, Hayden Coupon Mom, Surviving a Teachers Salary



It's a great way to discover amazing blogs and make new Facebook friends.
How it works


  1. Follow the 3 hostesses (spot 1, 2 and 3) and the Spotlight of the week (spot 4) and leave us a comment so that we can follow back. If you are already a Facebook Fan, you can follow us on Twitter or GFC.

  2. Add you Facebook page to the linky. You only need to add your URL once and it will show in all the other blogs.

  3. Follow as many Facebook pages as you wish. Make sure to leave a comment on their wall so they can return the love.

  4. Please consider following from your personal facebook page as Fan pages do not count.
Blog Spotlight of the Week : Gingersnap Alley
Let's discover more about this blog:
Why did I start blogging?

I'm a helper. I sometimes get myself into trouble trying to help others. I can't help it. It's part of who I am. What better way to help more people at once than to share what I've learned through a blog.
When did I start blogging and what do I blog about?
My very first blog was started in 2009 and it was called Majestic Child. I had no idea what I was doing back then, I just knew I wanted to blog on a child related topic. I'm still not a blogging veteran, but I am continuing to learn with each post, Tweet, and Facebook update.
I started Gingersnap Alley in March of 2011 on St. Patrick's Day to be exact. The idea actually began as a business place that would allow kids to play imaginative type games in a large open playroom and have healthy snacks available for purchase as well. This dream still lives, but first things first...
Gingersnap Alley (the blog) is my portal for being a virtual babysitter for busy parents who happen to work at home or are trying to re-establish the way their lives were before they had children. I think that parents should allow their children to play independently. When children are allowed to play independently and creatively, they are stimulated enough to allow mom and dad a little more freedom to do whatever it is they want or need to do. My goal is to provide activities and structure for my readers' kids so that they too can have their freedom back. If I can help just one parent find more time to catch up on their hobbies, house work, or relationships, I will have fulfilled my mission through them
Each week a blog will be selected randomly (from the previous week's entries) to be on the spotlight. An email will be sent to the spotlight few days before the hop.
Feel free to add our button to your blog, Tweet about it, share it on facebook, so that you help spread the word!! It means more followers for everybody. Have fun hopping and thank you for visiting our blog. Hope to see you next week.




get the InLinkz code

Shop for Go Diego Go toys, games, puzzles, bags, backpacks, toys, and more...

No comments: