Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today's Publix Trip 3/16/11

Mueller's Pasta Moneymaker again! I stocked up!
Today at Publix I spent $48.01
Saved $173.70!









Mueller's Pasta BOGO at $1.35
Bought 20 & Used 20 $1.00/1 coupons
Total of $6.50 Moneymaker!









On my DiGiorno Pizza's I got those free from the DiGiorno House Party. We are using the House Party this weekend for my son's birthday!!












I got 2 Lipsticks and 2 Eyeliners for $1.20!!
In the Publix Green Advantage there is a coupon for $1.50/1 and in the 3/13 Sunday paper there is a coupon for $5/2 Cover Girl makeup.

Have a shopping trip you are excited about? We would love to see it or hear about it! Feel free to post on our Facebook wall! http://www.facebook.com/2haydencouponmom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get "20" of the same coupon????

April Thomas said...

When you are a new newsletter sign up at http://www.muellerspasta.com/users/registration
They email you a $1.00/1 coupon, when you go to print it you can change the number of prints through the printer pop up. I chose 20 this week. Last time I registered to get the coupon and this week I registered my husband to get it, lol Hope this helps!