Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Publix Shopping Trip 2/16/2011


Publix Shopping Trip 2/16/2011

Very excited about this weeks sales! Here is a picture of my non refrigerated items, I had already put them up before I thought about the picture. You know what they say, "A picture is worth a 1,000 words." My refrigerator items were: 8 Totino's Pizzas, 6 Pillsbury french bread, 6 Green Giant frozen Vegetables, 2 Sargento's Shredded Cheese, Gallon of Milk, pack of chicken beast.

 My total was:$213.48 (it makes my heart beat real fast to see it before my coupons, lol)
My total Savings: $148.65
My total Out Of Pocket: $64.83 (ahhh thats better!)

Be sure to post and tell us about your savings and what you got!!

Be sure with the new Oreo coupons out there to check out the Oreo Display by the milk, They are on sale for $2.99 and the display says save $2.50 on milk when you buy 2 packs of Oreo's and a gallon of milk! There is no coupon for it, you will have to tell the cashier.


No comments: