So today I went and got my papers and to pick up a few deals. K-Mart has their super double manufacturer's coupon event going again, where they double coupons up to $2.00. Sounds interesting huh! Well not so much, there is soooo many stipulations on this deal, that it is hard to get a deal! My husband was gracious enough to go on this trip with me because one of the stipulations is 5 coupons per person per day. So after 2 hours in the store scoping out the deals and taking pictures to show you guys we left empty handed. At every turn at the check out it was a stipulation. here is a list of them:
1. Your purchase must be $25.00 or more grocery & drugstore merchandise (we still don't fully understand this because we had items from both)
2. Only 5 coupons per customer per day. (we only had 5 each)
3. Must have your shopping rewards card. (had ours)
4. Coupon cannot exceed the cost of the item.
5. Limit 1 coupon per item purchased.
6.Excludes BOGO items
7.Cannot use a K-Mart coupon (like the ones in their paper) and a manufacturer coupon (have to pay full price to use manufacturer coupon)
8. You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons. (We had 3 things of bleach (2 coupons) and 2 packages of toilet paper (2 coupons) and they would not allow it!??
To say the least (we were pretty frustrated when we left with nothing) there are just too many stipulations to make a good deal with this!
Share your opinion and if you made K-Mart work for you on this super double coupon thing.